Ayurvedic medicines have proved revolutionary in treating diabetes. It not just treats the patient from the disease but also ensures that a body has enhanced immunity to stay safe from further damage.
Diabetes is often referred to as a group of metabolic diseases that results in high blood sugar in the body because of inadequate insulin production or due to the inappropriate response of body cells to insulin. Even though diabetes is a chronic disease, it is completely treatable.
So, why choose ayurvedic medicines for diabetes?
a) They are very effective in balancing blood sugar levels in the body.
b) Ayurvedic medicines are completely risk-free, they have no side effects.
c)These medicines have been formulated with natural healing ingredients like Coccinia Indica, which have anti-diabetic properties.
d) They are effective for all types of diabetes.
What are the types of Diabetes?
There are different types of diabetes, out of which type-2 and type 1 are the acommonly occurring disease.
Type- 2 Diabetes: Disease in which pancreas are unable to produce the required amount of insulin in the body which results in the buildup of glucose(sugar) in the blood. The energy required by the body for energy levels is diverted to sugar build ups in this case.
Type 1 Diabetes: The disease usually occurs when the body is affected with infection and the immune system is vulnerable, which further destroys the insulin-producing cells in the body.
Symptoms of Diabetes:
• Frequent urination
• Intense thirst and hunger
• Weight gain or loss
• Cuts and bruises that do not heal,
• Male sexual dysfunction,
• Numbness and tingling in hands and feet
• Blurred Vision
• Gastric Problems that result in nausea, Vomiting, and abdominal pain.
• Overweight & obesity
• Physical inactivity
• Genes and family history
• Damage to or removal of the pancreas,
• Sometimes as a side effect of medicines, like from niacin, a type of vitamin B3
• which harms beta cells.
Which herbal medicines one should choose for diabetes?
Ayurvedic medicines that have been formulated using these powerful antidiabetic herbs are best to cure the disease:
• Bitter Gourd (Momordicacharantia)
• Bael (Aegle marmelos)
• Gurmar Leaves (Gymnemasylvestrae)
• Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
• Neem (Azadirachthaindica)
• Garlic (Allium sativum)
• Sagargota (Ceasalpinia crista)
Dalmia Healthcare Products for Diabetic Care
It becomes difficult for the pancreas to produce the optimum level of insulin when affected by diabetes. DiaLife Capsules by Dalmia Healthcare is a remarkable herbal medicine, which stimulates insulin production in the body. These are completely risk-free, and effective in repairing the damaged beta cells.
Tips that come Handy(Precautions)
• Drinking a glass of water mixed with 10 Tulsi leaves, 10 Neem leaves, and 10 Belpatras every day in the morning helps to check sugar level in the body.
• Avoid sugar completely, in any form that can be -rice, potato, banana, cereals & foods rich in sugar content.
• The inclusion of one bitter dish in the daily diet.
• Eating plenty of green vegetables, black gram, fish etc.
• Vegetables such as Bitter Gourd, string beans, cucumber, onion and garlic, fruits such as Indian Gooseberry, Jambul Fruit, and Grapes and grains like Bengal gram and black gram should be included in the diet.
To know more about ayurvedic medicines for diabetes, consult Dalmia Healthcare.